1. Savannah cat: The Savannah breed was first recognized by The International Cat Association (TICA) in 2012. The Savannah is considered as an intelligent, adventurous and curious in nature with long legs, short coats and slim body.
2. Cornish Rex: The Cornish Rex is a domestic cat breed, originated in Cornwall, England also referred to as Greyhound of the cats. The Cornish have an egg-shaped head, wavy coat, extremely curly whiskers with twisted hairs.
3. Chartreux: Chartreux is an intelligent, playful, sweet and calm French breed. They are known for their smile, muscular and large body with blue short hair coats, blue lips, short paws and orange or copper colored eyes. Chartreux cats are good to keep indoors keeping them away from diseases.
4. Sphynx: Sphynx is well known for their overenthusiastic behavior and show affection, intelligence, calmness towards their owners. They are well muscular, heavy and medium –to large-sized in appearance.
5. Peterbald: Peterbald breed is known for its medium size which is originated from Russia. This marvelous creature comes in colors such as blue, brown, and silver which make them unique. Peterbald have elegant, slim and muscular personality.
6. Japanese Bobtail: Japanese Bobtail is a small sized breed native to Japan and considered to bring good luck to everyone. Main characteristics of this breed are the short-tailed, long nose, oval eyes, triangular head and hindmost legs somewhat longer than the front legs.
7. Turkish Angora: The Angora is a natural ancient domestic breed originated in central Turkey. Angora cats are playful, intelligent, energetic and sporty.T hey have large ears, long, silky coats, muscular body along with eyes mainly found in blue, green, yellow colors.